www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [CWM For All MTK] Easy Magic CWM MT6575 MT6515 MT6577, MT6517 MT6589 MT6582 MT6592
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Now compatible with MT6572 MTK6572 UBIFS devices

One of the most asked questions on the forum is 'how to make custom recovery / CWM for MT6575, MT6515, MT6577, MT6517, MT6589, MT6582, MT6588, MT6592, *MT6572'. The CWM we'll show you how to create will be full touch and version 6.0.4.4.

Today I'll show you the easiest method to make CWM for your MediaTek / MTK mobile. It's so easy, you don't even need a note editor or any programming skills at all.

The software will create CWM, install CWM on your phone, and store a copy on your PC as well to share with others.

**Make sure you have access to a stock recovery and/or full backup for your model phone before attempting this.

What you'll need:

What to do:
  • Install ADB drivers
  • Run the CWM Magic
  • Follow the instructions on screen
  • At points during the process, you'll see SuperSU pop-ups asking for permission. Allow them.
  • The entire process takes several minutes, wait for it to finish.
  • It will then boot you into your new recovery.
Full credit for this tool goes to Yuweng who created the auto tool, and Carliv who created the recovery that made it so easy to port to new devices, Napster who shared his touch source with Carliv, and of course the original creator of CWM - Kouch. It took many hours of hard work to get us to where we are today.

If you donated to receive access to the thread, please shoot me a PM now, and Chinaphonearena admin will make a donation to Carliv and Yuweng.

If you didn't donate, and this works for you, then consider a donation and label it 'carliv yuweng'. If we recieve enough donations we may be able to lure them over here.

***DISCLAIMER: While this tool has had excellent success, we take ZERO responsibility for any damage or bricking you may cause by messing with your phone.

You MUST be correctly rooted for this to work
you are perfect! thanks!
I will try to my Inew 6000 as the last two attempts with other methods failed!
Thanks! This works great on my Neken n6! Soo much better than tiny text in standard cwm..
ARGH!

This tool just GREAT! Work fine on my Inew I2000 Smiling

Amazing! Smiling

I hope the next stepp will a rom bulider like this tool Big Grin Recognise the hardware and step by step make a custom rom Big Grin (what a dream...)

Thanks your great job!
didn't work in amoi n828 (error you have a SoC)
Didn't work on Star w9205 - Soc error
not working on tcl idol x+...soc error
Hi, Im using O+ 8.36z mt6572. Can you help me regarding with this device how to determine if I am using ubifs or ext4. Can you give me the diference between this two system. Hope you will help me. Thanks in advance...
Working for my cellphone Star N9500 mtk6589. Thank you
Its not working on my alps gt-i9500 mmt-6577_S01. Error it shows is that your device is Soc
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21