www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Sosoon X15 Android 4.2 Tablet PC with 13.3" screen ( review upcoming)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just purchased last week
looking to upgrade my HP touchpad with the CM9 mod installed
Still works great, just looking for something bigger
to mach my Huawei ascend mate 6.1" phone

because of the holiday it shipped today

Quick question, I am wondering if i should try to root this tablet, or can it be done?

Will post a review when I have some time to enjoy it for a few hours.
Use the same methods as outlined in the 101 sticky thread. Should be no problem. Most of them were designed to work with multiple chipsets, models and versions of Android.
(2014-02-12, 01:19)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Use the same methods as outlined in the 101 sticky thread. Should be no problem. Most of them were designed to work with multiple chipsets, models and versions of Android.

Awesome - thx!
finally getting around to this

overall, i like the tablet
nice build / aluminum backing - A little heavy but 13.3" is not going to be light
touch screen is sometimes a little too receptive, but I am playing with the settings
Android 4.2.2 stock
Dual core 1.5 ghz
16 gb internal and syupports 32 GB micro SD card
rooted with vroot ( thanks giz!) took like 30 seconds to gain root ( seriously)
Movies play fine with multiple players
I use it mainly for movies and comics
Comics look great on it
will try to put some emulators on it later and copy some saved game files over from the touchpad with CM 9 installed

4k compliant and it shows when streaming HD video
it has a sample 4k file in folder for you to view. The difference between that and 1080 is impressive
( I honestly did not think it would be that great a leap but it is. )
Has a mini Hdmi Output.
had some issues with my wi-fi but I have the cisco AC1750 450mbs dualband router - I had to change the encryption to get it stable on the 2.4 GHZ network

xbmc works like a charm, will use it on vacation and on work travel with the mini HDMI out.
I have an android tv box in house , but tried it with the tablet and it is a little faster.

spreadsheets look awesome on it as well.

all in all , its a nice android for the price
Hi jlbwcu. I received mine, from ahappydeal.com, 3 days now but the box came unsealed. You know, with the box not being wrapped in plastic foil. Also I saw a video from a x10 that has some stickers to approving that is new . Did yours come like this? Also mine has a problem with the screen. When I press on the screen anywhere and the tablet is on the desk a ripple effect appears on specific spot on the screen like something is in wrong place from behind.