www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to enter recovery Doxio S6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
I have received a Doxio S6 a few days ago, and before to configure with my account, I want to make a complete backup with the recovery mode.
I have tried all possible combinations of keys to start with recovery mode but it is impossible for me.
Please, anybody know the way to start with recovery mode (with the keys)?.
Thanks in advance.

Pd. My phone has 2 gb of ROM and 16 gb of RAM, but my computer does not see more than 2 gb, So I think the total ammount of memory is not real and it was partitioned with a strange system in order to get more than memory,,,
Normally would start recovery with vol+ and power or vol - and power. Hold them together for a while. If that isn't working for you, you can try to boot to recovery through Mobile Uncle if you are rooted.

What is your purpose for backup? If your purpose is to save your stock firmware in case of a problem, if you don't have custom recovery (CWM or TWRP), then best to do the backup through MTK Droid Tools

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thanks a lot for your support.
I have checked with these combinations of keys but does not start with recovery mode.
Phone is root by framaroot. Excellent and esasy.
I will check with Mobile Uncle Tools, but I would like to get starting recovery mode with keys.
About the reason to do backup... Yes I want to save the stock firm.
I do not know MTK Droid Tools.
I will look for information about this program.
Normal recovery not so useful for making a backup. Follow the link I took the time to paste for you.