www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need for ZH960-MB-V4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi:

I have a zh960-mb-v4.1 completely bricked. I need a backup firmware to flash with sp tools.

Anyone have one please?

Many thanks.
Hi, 

Here's my backup of original ROM did with sp flash tool and droid Tools. There are the drivers too.

Note: I modified the scatter file for downloading correctly all files needed and you must do it with sp flash tool 3 included in the rar file, not version above (5).

If you want other info, Don't hesitate.

Here's the link for downloading: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Big Grin Sleepy
Thanks. I will try now. Smiling
Not working. Only appears black screen and don't boot. Thanks anyway for helping.
Is this a 10 inch fake Oreo actually kitkat has sand on wallpaper?
(2019-10-09, 09:46)Mark Anthony Argame Sison Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a 10 inch fake Oreo actually kitkat has sand on wallpaper?

Yes I think so, I have a tablet with the same mono version and it is a fake 10 inch android 8 tablet with sand in the wallpaper. Unfortunately I bricked mine too.
Exactly, a fake oreo with sand wallpaper... Sad
Anyone can help, please?

Thanks

(2019-10-01, 22:12)ricardodeec Wrote: [ -> ]Not working. Only appears black screen and don't boot. Thanks anyway for helping.
did you fix yours

Please, if anybody can assist.