www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need Stock rom HYD T906, MT6582
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I also got a blank screen from above rom,
and I just know lator because I overwrite file preloader.bin without backup, so sad. 
I have a screen capture of my scatter file but don't know how to insert the pic as above
(2019-09-09, 17:39)mydest994 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I simply copied the image and pasted it into the comment.

Would you mind providing the screen capture of your scatter file? I'll have a look. Unfortunately, I managed to ruin my preloader, too. But before that, I managed to copy the first 2 GB of my nand flash. With the scatter file, I might be able to locate the preloader.
The screen capture of my blockmap is  in file my-real-Blcockmap.jpg
(2019-09-10, 01:06)mydest994 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Unfortunately, google tells me, I don't have permission to access these files. I sent a request - might you let me in, please? Thanks a lot in advance.
Sorry, I'm new to cloud storage. I've just applied to use google drive  today.

You may use data from blockview to edit or generate file "MT6582_Android_scatter.txt" for each partrtion the startting address / ending address / size must be exactly as in blockview.
Most of all, I would like everybody to know why I have to root and upgrade this tablet, 
becasue it came with KitKat Android 8.1 !!!
(2019-09-11, 12:28)Dhamma Bodhisuttha Wrote: [ -> ]Most of all, I would like everybody to know why I have to root and upgrade this tablet, 
becasue it came with KitKat Android 8.1 !!!

This is what I've got from screencapture of the tablet.

I believe that everyone knows that KitKat is Android 4.4.2 , it's never and could not be Android 8.1 
Look at data in file build.properties as below
ro.build.id=KOT49H
ro.build.display.id=ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.10
ro.build.version.incremental=vEN0B82
ro.custom.build.version=vEN0B82
ro.build.version.sdk=19
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.release=4.4.2
ro.build.date=2018年 12月 15日 星期六 10:02:59 CST
ro.build.date.utc=1544839379
ro.build.type=user
ro.build.user=buildserver
ro.build.host=buildserver7
ro.build.tags=release-keys
ro.product.model=zh960
ro.product.brand=alps
ro.product.name=zh960
ro.product.device=zh960
ro.product.board=zh960
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
ro.product.manufacturer=alps
ro.product.locale.language=en
ro.product.locale.region=US
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.board.platform=
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product=zh960
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
ro.build.description=zh960-user 4.4.2 KOT49H vEN0B82 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=alps/zh960/zh960:4.4.2/KOT49H/1544839275:user/release-keys"
[attachment=3319]

I thin k this tablet can use custom rom for tablet zh960 at some version (MB v3.0 /3.1/4/5),
News for these with a KT106G_D3 sticker:

Today, I found this russian website about BDF tablets - post 775 and 776 made my day brighter:

another forum
In google translate:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

directing to this post with a firmware:
another forum
In google translate:

More firmware files in post #551
another forum

Kind regards to these guys.
Now, it's booting again, I only got stripes on my screen, though. But I'm hopefully to figure that one out, too. Might be the LCD driver or I didn't put the cable back in correct after dismanteling the device.

If you flash, be advised to remove all chinese characters in the firmware folder before flashing with spflashtool. Otherwise, you'll get an error about an illegit scatter file.

Good luck Smiling
(2019-09-12, 01:14)Loewe78 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

directing to this post with a firmware:
another forum
In google translate:

More firmware files in post #551
another forum

Kind regards to these guys.
Now, it's booting again, I only got stripes on my screen, though. But I'm hopefully to figure that one out, too. Might be the LCD driver or I didn't put the cable back in correct after dismanteling the device.

If you flash, be advised to remove all chinese characters in the firmware folder before flashing with spflashtool. Otherwise, you'll get an error about an illegit scatter file.

Good luck Smiling
Thanks but I didn't find any firmware link in post #551,  #775, AND #776 , only a link to other firmware
I flashed this very other firmware via spflashtool and it made my tablet boot again - the screen is filled with stripes, though. But it's not blinking black and turning off any more. Android's booting, I can hear it click when I tap the touchscreen and I can shut it down regularly if I hit the right point on the touch screen. 
At lleast, my tablet seems to be very similar to a tablet branded BDF. It looks almost identical, too. Just without brand. Maybe there is someone out there on whos tab this firmware works perfectly well.

My approach to find it was searching for the printed FW-Number, and for the motherboard on search engines. It's a near miss, though.

Unfortunately, I don't have a baidu-account. There might be some interesting ROMs among these K106D and KT096D-ROMs in the baidu-account of a - i guess - Chinese device seller or telco company. I'd be happy to try them. Just crawl trough the folders - the kt106-D3 31pin files look - very promising to me.

This is where I've got the link from:

Even happier I'd be about this file:

Is someone in with a baidu account that can pass on this file to me? I'm somewhat sure it'll end my search - it's the specified sw-name of my tablet. Unfortunately, I can't download it.

Edit: These KT107_D3-ROMs might be promising, too. The hacked and spoofed sw-Version n my tablet was kt107h_20190601, according to recovery menu. Everything on these tablets is fake, maybe the software is just taken from another brand and slightly edited. These folks seem to go the easy way. Possibly, out there is a sw that works fairly well and one has to look for drivers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6