www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: INEW I6000 blocked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good evening, i'm new to the forum, I would like, however, a big help on your part. After rootato my i6000 1/16GB and installed the new CWM I made a partition of the SD card with ext3 to have more memory. Unfortunately, despite the warnings, I moved even some system files on the SD card with the result that my device, now, when you turn, opens only on the home page (INEW) and remains stuck there. I can start it in recovery but I do not know what to do. None of you have any suggestions to get it back? You'll costratto to buy a new one? While waiting, I thank you in advance for any help please give me.
I had almost the same problem (however, after installing an apk to partition my internal SD). I had to flash stock ROM using Flashtools, after that everything was recovered (well, not my data of course). You have to make sure you install a ROM that formats your partition, maybe you can use CWM to flash, but not sure... I had to use Flashtools.
Thank you very much for your reply, I will attempt to Flashtools, then I'll know. I was wondering if it could be decisive even a new installation of firmwarwe.
Good evening, I still ask for help, unfortunately, despite the attempt by SPFlashTools the situation has worsened. Surely because of my inexperience I must have made ​​a gross error, and so the terminal now will not turn over and I think that it is not even recognized by the PC.
Nobody has any idea on what can I do? Do you believe that the smartphone will be recovered or should I put in search of a new terminal?
Thanking you in advance for any possible help cordial greetings.
(2014-02-18, 21:54)costcant Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I have 3 different ways that you can load the latest stock ROM back on your phone, TWRP, CMW and stock reload.
The best method would be to reload the stock method using SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject software.
On page 7 of that link, I describe how to do that.

Good Luck.
Hello dearest
please i have inew i6000 which i bought from aliexpress.com,when the phone arrived at my residence ,i found out that the back camera is not working so i want to sell it half of the price i bought it.
it cost me 320 dollars
THANKS
DANIEL
Hi, I just wanted to say to those who have tried to help me that I have not been able to put into practice their suggestions, unfortunately due to a large landslide caused by continuous rains these days I had to leave my home race and not in the new yet the internet line. As soon as I will be 'able to turn on my computer I will inform you on the progress made
(2014-02-20, 15:51)rookal Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I have 3 different ways that you can load the latest stock ROM back on your phone, TWRP, CMW and stock reload.
The best method would be to reload the stock method using SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject software.
On page 7 of that link, I describe how to do that.

Good Luck.

Rookal Hello, I would like to ask whether the process of installing the new firmware is the same for both models (1/16 GB and 2/32 GB) or vice versa if you need to have the right program for each model, and the same goes for the stock ROM? Personally I bought a INEW i6000 1/16GB.
Sincerely.
hi, I was able to connect to the internet again and I have tried to put into practice the tips ROOKAL , but to no avail , I downloaded SP Multiport Download Tool , the fimware for i6000 , drivers for MTK .
I have checked that the terminal would be recognized by my computer.
I open the firmware file.
I started SP Multiport Download Tool changing the basic settings to best suit my terminal following step by step the YouTube video also confirmed by other instructions from another forum (as indicated by ROOKAL ) .
I removed the battery from the phone for 5 seconds .
I re-inserted the battery again .
I started the download .
I connected the phone.
At this point, however, I just getan an error message.
I tried and tried countless times , and according to the instructions of the post that improvising new combinations between battery and battery out , including including when connecting the phone, but always with the same error .
No one has any other ideas ?
you should try hit the button "firmware upgrade"

if yr error message is DRAM fail 4032, then look for latest version SP flash toot (v3.1344)
i prefer SP flash tool than SP Multiport Download Tool.
Pages: 1 2