www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Issues with MT6582 ( note 3 clone SM-N9006)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there.
I recently bought a Note 3 Clone (MT6582) and my nightmares started.

I managed to root the phone using Kingo app.

Those are all my problems with the phone. If someone knows the solution, please reply. I already searched here and XDA for solutions, but no good.

1- Google Account - I can enter my google account when I go to Play Store or when I reset my phone and I can install apps with that accoun. But when I go to SETTINGS>GENERAL>ACCOUNT nothing happens. The button lights up (pressed) but nothing happens. I only can see my account at the BACKUP & RESTORE option.

2- After instaled Youtube, when I run it, the error "incompatible with other application(s) using the same shared user ID" appears. I tried to do a factory reset, but no good. I tried to change packages.xml but no good.

After I changed the ID on packaged.xml, the app is gone. When I try to reinstall, it gaves me "unknown error during application install: "-24"" error. Even if I revert to the backup of pachages.xml, it still gives me that. I went to "application manager and find google play store, click on it and then press "Clear Data" and "Clear Cache" and still no good.

3- I noticed that this clone doesn't have the DOWNLOAD MODE (Volume down + home + power),
[Image: Samsung-Galaxy-S3-Download-Mode.png]
...it gives me a FACTORY MODE instead. Without this, I can't connect it using ODIN to install a CWM or a custom rom. There is any way to do this?

I will appreciate any help.

thanks.
I have the same issue here ... I updated CWM with Clockworks App and then I reboot to recovery mode. The phone keep restarting every 3 second.

I already tried rooting again with MTK Droid Tools, just because the phone keep restarting, the Droid Tools only detect the phone 1 second. So I can't do anything with that.

Is there anyway to fix it ??

Is there any trick to hard reset the phone so I can re-flash the phone or restore boot image.

Please help me master. Thank you very much
I semi bricked mine at first, and mtk tools would not detect my device.

If your device is not being recognized, I suggest you download a program called "usbdeview" and uninstall any drivers to do with samsung, or USB VCOM drivers. Once your happy they have all been removed connect phone to PC without the battery and while plugging the device into pc keep your finger held on the up "vol button" ONLY! It should know be detected within device manager. Goodluck
Hi...I bought a clone note 3 6582...and I have problem with the back and menu button...when I charge the cell those button,back and menu stop working at all.I have to remove the bat and let the cell for a while...and then start up the cell to see is working.
Thank u for any help.