www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: NEED ROM ZH960-MB-V4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys!

Good Morning!

I have the same problem with my tablet.
Do you guys happen t have the same ROM as I have?
Its zh960 6bg/128gb version from aliexpress.

Hope you guys could help me.

Thanks,

Overkill
Hi there Guys,

I hope you can help me out.
I  have the same problem.
A tablet that I got online.
6gb/128gb variant.

Do you happen to have the Stock ROM/Firmware for this?

Thanks in advance,

Overkill

(2019-10-05, 18:34)Tony Mckenzie Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Can you please share the link again i have the same thing. My tablet is bricked

(2019-10-07, 16:26)lokasgr Wrote: [ -> ]can you help me more? i have flash it and now works but stuck with boot loop says all the time on and off with boot loop and boot error!!!!!

i cn you share the firmware as i bricked my tablet too and there is no display and also the screen keeps going into a loop i can see it picks up on the pc but nothing is working can you please help me

(2021-05-24, 15:12)Daniel Pillay Wrote: [ -> ]

Can you please share the link again i have the same thing. My tablet is bricked

Same for me need links

thanks for sharing this
a lot with similar specs without success.

boa tarde .. sou novo aqui e estou com mesmo problema, pode me enviar esse link, preciso recuperar meu tablet  zh960-mb-v4.1 20180508  

buongiorno o il mio tablet ZH960 che non va piu o provato con il reset di fabrica ma non riceve i comandi viene fuori il robottino con il triangolo rosso vorrei provare provare a fare il flash ma non o il firmware zh960 v4.1. se ce qualche amico che melo passa a questa mail [email protected].

una grazie in anticipo
saluti
SEPA
(2019-10-05, 18:34)Tony Mckenzie Wrote: [ -> ]Have got the same one, here you go.

Do your still have the file? I need it
Pages: 1 2