www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: NEED ROM ZH960-MB-V4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!! i have bricked my tablet from wish. The motherboard is  ZH960-MB-V4.1 20180508.

i have try a lot with similar specs without success.

any one help to fix it?
(2019-09-21, 18:04)lokasgr Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
can you help me more? i have flash it and now works but stuck with boot loop says all the time on and off with boot loop and boot error!!!!!
Is this a 10 inch fake Oreo actually kitkat has sand on wallpaper?
(2019-10-09, 09:44)Mark Anthony Argame Sison Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a 10 inch fake Oreo actually kitkat has sand on wallpaper?

yes bayed from wish.
(2019-10-09, 18:09)lokasgr Wrote: [ -> ]yes bayed from wish.

Mine is broke too and I don't have a firmware
(2019-10-10, 11:03)Mark Anthony Argame Sison Wrote: [ -> ]Mine is broke too and I don't have a firmware

if your pc recognize the tablet and works your recovery maybe you can ake a backup with cmd
(2019-10-10, 16:58)lokasgr Wrote: [ -> ]if your pc recognize the tablet and works your recovery maybe you can ake a backup with cmd

I do backup because wrong firmware causes no display for me so I have to restore my brick backup with display atleast.
listen!!! mine is with boot error and i dont have working recovery, if your bicked tablet works fine on recovery with adb commands u can take backup. can u pls try to do and share?
Hello, I stucked on the boot error - with option for fastboot. 
I tried a lot of firmwares with sp tools but did not succeed.
My tablet is zh960 v4.1. 
Any help?
Pages: 1 2