www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK6595 no 4G/LTE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i have some problem with the 4G/LTE network. I installed MTK Engineering Mode Start (inside -> MTK Settings -> BandMode -> Sim1 -> only GSM Mode and UMTS Mode but nothing LTE mode )

i Buy it from ebay ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])
[url=http://people8people.com/Screenshot_20190920-133245.png][/url]
WIFI works fine.
Is my phone supported in Europa ?
How can i fix this problem with no 4G/LTE ?
This is only showing 2G/3G. If you scroll down do you see 4G?

If not, try the other SIM slot.
I can't scroll down. it's only show 2G/3G.
(2019-09-22, 01:06)007fred50 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't scroll down. it's only show 2G/3G.
Did you do the 2nd suggestion? Check the other SIM slot, or there's only one SIM slot?
I change the SIM slot, and still the same only 2G/3G.
(2019-09-22, 17:34)007fred50 Wrote: [ -> ]I change the SIM slot, and still the same only 2G/3G.
So when you're in engineering mode, you have the option to see SIM 1, and SIM 2. You check both (do not actually switch the SIM card to a different slot), and shows only 2G and 3G? 

If so, then the phone doesn't have LTE/4G.
(2019-09-23, 00:44)DerDat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])

Thanks for your time Smiling
(2019-09-23, 15:14)007fred50 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])

Thanks for your time Smiling
No problem. Glad to help.

So, if you don't see LTE under both SIM slots then the phone does not have. I would file complaint with eBay or contact seller and request immediate discount. Still H+ if you can connect can be very quick also.