www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Samsung Galaxy S4 Gt-i9500 clone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to fix this phone for about three days now with hardly any luck.

Problem: When pressing the power button to turn phone on, there is no samsung boot logo. the only thing that shows up is a black screen, [the backlight] it will stay that way until the battery dies.

i know it's not a problem with the display because i can get to the recovery screen by pressing the three buttons. i tried numerous wipes and factory resets, even tried to reboot from there. but it still wont boot up, it only ends up with that black screen. Also the green battery shows which further indicates that it's not a display problem.

Phone Description:

Model: GT-I9500
FCC ID: A3LGTi9500
SSN:-i9500GSMH
RATED:3.85V===:13 00mA
MADE IN KOREA BY SAMSUNG
IMEI:355236030
S/N:R21D48HDDA

That's basically all i know about this phone, i know it's a clone because on the hardware differences under the hood compared to the real S4.
[it's probably a legend or a superking since it's from korea i think] im not sure which operating system it runs, from the looks of it i dont think it has one.

Some things i've tried: i downloaded android SDK, MTK droid tools, SP FLash tools, for some reason, i keep getting error 8200 in sp flash tools and mtk droid tools doesn't detect my phone.
I tried flash updating firmware with adb sideload, it always ends up with an error ''aborted''. i can't enable usb debugging since the phone wont turn on.. :/,

Can anyone help me?