www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: USB VCOM PORT ERROR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello to all. I have big problems with "Unrecognized device error " tried a couples of pc 's and same error. I have an GT-N7102 replica rooted and USB connection not work at all does not mether mass storage or sp flash.
Sorry for my English. Me too I was the same, I just used another computer (windows xp) and no tube no problem.

A greeting.
(2014-03-28, 06:17)pacoppes Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for my English. Me too I was the same, I just used another computer (windows xp) and no tube no problem.

A greeting.

Thanks for your reply, papcoppes. I believe he's trying to say that he had the same problem. He used another computer with Windows XP, and didn't get the port error.
(2014-03-01, 14:35)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]make sure u hit the download button before u connect the phone

or
hit the download button, then connect yr phone to the computer, if nothing happen, then put back the battery. and see if it work?

driver installation
start over again.
don't run any flashtool programme
just plug in your phone(without the battery) to the computer, and u see the device appear for 1 or two second, then completely disappear, it mean u have driver installed correctly

if u plug in yr phone, the device manager shows some yellow mark, and show MT65XXXX???
that means , yr driver is not installed correctly

im having the EXACT same problem
did u manage to fix it?
Pages: 1 2