www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ROM] H9008 Stock firmware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For now it sees the sim. It says Att my carrier. But no signal.

Hey its back I don't know what happened but its back making back up know

I'm sorry I was wrong its still acting up. Signal still no good but see sim and imei. Need radio file!!!!!!!
I think you have a damaged or faulty cable connecting the antenna to the mobo.
Happens to my notes 2 before. Whereby signal was very weak. After change all ok.

Better refer back to seller for checks.
But when I first got it it worked great. One day I I pulled a sams card out and to show a customer anna put it back and put the battery back in and I guess up forgot to turn the phone on and after doing so it just working I couldn't get signal. I didnt flash the new rom until it started this. What do suggest I do???? Is it something I can fix on my own. This what I get when I hook to this.
hey think i have it fixed. it was as you said. ant. wire clip was broke way from bord .i soidered wire strait to mother board wors good
Congrats to you fixing the phone.
Sometimes a knock or fall cause this to happens.
Loose connection or damaged cable contact as the cable was so thin about 1mm.
(2014-03-12, 13:24)bobo31 Wrote: [ -> ]hey think i have it fixed. it was as you said. ant. wire clip was broke way from bord .i soidered wire strait to mother board wors good

I think I have the same problem as you !

Since 2-3 days, I've noticed that the cellular network signals are weaker, I never had problems before.

Yesterday I removed part of the inside grey back cover. I think antenna is at the bottom and I saw three small contacts (antenna has only 2) and a very small coaxial wire going to the center to the phone (but I don't know where : I didn't succeed to remove all the grey back cover). I cleaned the contacts but it didn't change nothing, signals are still weak.

Where did you solder wire ? Can you give some details on what you do on your phone ? Perhaps a photo ?

Thanks !
I'm very sorry I didn't get your message till now! I will send a pic to your email send me your email. Mine [email protected]

If you still have I might be down with buying it from you!!!!
Pages: 1 2