www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: C16 pro face unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I recently purchased a new oukitel c16 pro. It's a great phone but I have a problem. 

When I purchased it I was lead to believe it has a face unlock feature, I've been through the settings and I can't find it. 

Am I doing something wrong?

I'd appreciate any help. 

Thanks.
(2020-02-12, 01:53)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I recently purchased a new oukitel c16 pro. It's a great phone but I have a problem. 

When I purchased it I was lead to believe it has a face unlock feature, I've been through the settings and I can't find it. 

Am I doing something wrong?

I'd appreciate any help. 

Thanks.

It should support face ID according to specs. Did you already set up pin? There should be something called Smart Lock.
I'm actually at work right now but I'll check when I get home. Thanks so much for replying so quickly.

I'll let you know how I get on with it.
(2020-02-12, 02:37)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually at work right now but I'll check when I get home. Thanks so much for replying so quickly.

I'll let you know how I get on with it.
Okay. Let us know. You do have to set up security before you can set up face.
Hi. Right I've got pin and fingerprint setup but there's still no face unlock option.
(2020-02-14, 19:01)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. Right I've got pin and fingerprint setup but there's still no face unlock option.

Hmm. If you don't see it or smart lock in the security options then it likely doesn't have it. Strange, but not the first time China phone specs not correct.