www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hi all, am shamed that I bought this one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got sucked to buying this phone fromĀ [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

How BAD is?

TIA
It's a scam. The specs are impossible for that price
[attachment=3371 Wrote:GottaGetX pid='83641' dateline='1581925543']It's a scam. The specs are impossible for that price

I took screenshots of this "fantastick" phone ;)

Feel free to comment what's good and bad in the specs.
TIA
Everything is fake. You can see already there cameras reported as 3mp in AIDA (probably correct) and other app reporting as 21mp. The RAM and ROM almost certainly fake, based on price of the phone.
I love it "Everything is fake" , but you are correct. Anyway, I have to laugh how easy is to scam people (me included). Plus, nothing can be done about it. Oh well, maybe I can use it as GPS unit for my bike or something.
It's heavy, so it will be good paper weight ;)

Anyway, thanks for your input
It's a ruse. For that amount, the specifications are unattainable.
Everything is a deception. As you can see, AIDA reports the cameras as 3 megapixels (which is probably true), but other apps show them as 21 megapixels. Based on the phone's pricing, the RAM and ROM are probably definitely phony.
(2021-07-06, 15:25)talleychan Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is a deception. As you can see, AIDA reports the cameras as 3 megapixels (which is probably true), but other apps show them as 21 megapixels. Based on the phone's pricing, the RAM and ROM are probably definitely phony.

What you're saying is probably true, I agree with you.
(2021-07-06, 15:25)talleychan Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is a deception. As you can see, AIDA reports the cameras as 3 megapixels (which is probably true), but other apps show them as 21 megapixels. Based on the phone's pricing, the RAM and ROM are probably definitely phony.

It's really quite low at 3 megapixels, which sucks.