www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: THL W8 Bugs and Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys please post your problems and bugs with THL W8, Need to buy one for my wife, just doing my research is all
GPS is not best quality, 3G needs improved rom, but seems all to be software issues.
do you mean gps does not lock in 30 seconds or less ?
(2013-04-17, 03:05)salmanr86 Wrote: [ -> ]do you mean gps does not lock in 30 seconds or less ?

Sometimes loses the signal while browsing
(2013-04-16, 18:15)salmanr86 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys please post your problems and bugs with THL W8, Need to buy one for my wife, just doing my research is all

First of all I really like the phone and it's features. But, there's a couple of wrinkles that I cannot figure out and need to see if anyone else has had the same issues.

First of all the volume is extremely low during calls, have gotten into the engineering mode and increased the volume but it will not hold the higher setting and reverts back to the lower.

The phone shuts down when idle. Have to hold the on/off switch along with the back switch at the bottom for between 10 to 20 seconds for it to reboot and it does not reboot all the time and must repeat the process.

Any ideas???

thanx,

L
I couldn't be happier for a <$180 phone. Screen is very nice, and it hasn't actually crashed on me at all.

Only bug I've noticed is that screen wakes up randomly, not sure why but I think it's a built in app causing it. So far everything built in I've disabled notifications.