www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: mx69 pro vs mx69t pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the difference? I'm looking at both, along with the H9008, on merimobile, and the only differences I see is the h9008 only lists 850 / 2100 wcdma while the Mlias phones both list WCDMA/HSPA:850/ 900/1900/2100MHz.

I saw some reference to NFC, but NFC is built into the battery, but all three list that.

The biggest difference I see is cost, with base prices @

1. MX69 $279.99
  2. H9008 $289.99
  3. MX69T $329.99

For only $10 over the OEM base phone, if the h9008 is same as the mx69T, it's a good deal. but if all three are the same, it seems to me buying the OEM would be best, but price wise and support wise.

NQS
Well, the NFC antenna is commonly placed on the outer side of the battery, but if there is no controller on the motherboard, then no NFC antenna laden battery will be of assistance.

If the Mlais 69 Pro [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] is contrasted with [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] of the 69T, it seems that the 69 Pro lacks NFC capabilities (I take this to mean devoid of an NFC onboard controller); has no LED; can't operate on TD-SCDMA systems, which unless you're in China, isn't that big a deal and I'm guessing, doesn't support inductive charging (can anyone confirm?).
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] was able to confirm that the H9008 has, at least, triband WCDMA capabilities, operating on 850MHz, 1900MHz and 2100MHz. One thing I've noticed is that the 69T Pro has been erroneously represented as being the 69 Pro on websites. The converse might also be true. Gotta keep a watchful eye out for that.
Yeah, based upon the thread (and your comment) at [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , I'm inclined to get the h9008.

A review of their policies shows I can get a refund / exchange for technical issues within 30 days. I would defiantly say that "not as listed" to be a technical issue

NQS