www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Battery of h9008 5.7 inch FHD IPS screen is OK?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some retailers like 1949deal, pandawill advise me to order H9008,but i am a little worry about the battery, does anyboday buy this phone? I want to make quick order!
welcome to the club! I suggest you wait for gizbeat test results. There are some confusing evaluations all over youtube, youtube comments, mlais forums, etc..

In the best scenario, the battery problem is just some software problem that can be fixed with an update, if it is a problem with the hardware, bad luck for us, and if we really want this phone, we should wait for a new production batch that fixes it.

Anyway, last year I did the same investigation work to get the "best" Chinese option, as far as I can tell you there is none, every single phone has problems, it could be the wifi, the battery, the gps, the touch screen, the sound. And you know, in some way it is the same with every phone, Chinese or not.
We have 2 options, wait and choose the safest one, or take the ride, get mad, get some fun and learn a ton in the process. It is up to you.
(2014-02-25, 12:20)tatsel74 Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to the club! I suggest you wait for gizbeat test results. There are some confusing evaluations all over youtube, youtube comments, mlais forums, etc..

In the best scenario, the battery problem is just some software problem that can be fixed with an update, if it is a problem with the hardware, bad luck for us, and if we really want this phone, we should wait for a new production batch that fixes it.

Anyway, last year I did the same investigation work to get the "best" Chinese option, as far as I can tell you there is none, every single phone has problems, it could be the wifi, the battery, the gps, the touch screen, the sound. And you know, in some way it is the same with every phone, Chinese or not.
We have 2 options, wait and choose the safest one, or take the ride, get mad, get some fun and learn a ton in the process. It is up to you.

I own a H9008 and while it's a great phone if battery life is an important feature to you then you might want to wait it out or look at other phones. As a phone mostly in standby used for some texting, calles and basic use it can last a day. If you like to use it for a lot of media and gaming you will probably be a bit dissapointed.