www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: android phone stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have:

GT I9500
Andr. 4.2.2

Moly.wr8.w1315.md.wg.mp.v1.p4.2013/09/07

build number JDQ39.i9500ZHUAMDE

The phone side will not work, yes I have rooted it won't take spflash it says no nand file found, I found a chinese super user that is in chinese and it did get the phone to boot,and say andriod.phone .com has stopped working. The adroid part works fine it has wifi, connects to store, and will do games, but the phone side is dead, won't get signal or see sim. I really believe it is a rom issue but cannot flash phone, I want to learn why??????? not throw phone away, but fix it......please help.......
ok this is funny, I went to shuame and hit a button which erased the samsung script from phone and not it boots android, this phone is driving me crazy, I want to fix but it won't take flash keeps saying nand flash not found, but I am still not giving up, it also wont see sim card, but there is no signal for network. pls help.
I am in miami florida so if anyone is close by and wants to help me fix let me know I want to learn.