www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: gorilla glas inew v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you experiance the gorilla glas of the Inew v3.
I have already scratches on nu screen. Even if i use a screenprotector.
I do not use any protector for a month now and i do not have a single scratch on it. I usually keep it in the pocket of my jeans and i am the user who does not care at all about phone protection so it works really well.

Not sure what happend with ur's...
@Fredbout
Are you sure you have removed the TWO protective films?
(2014-02-27, 02:00)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]@Fredbout
Are you sure you have removed the TWO protective films?

thats what I was thinking about.
Yes, cause it is VERY "difficult" to scratch it, with such a use. (with a case, etc)
I scratched my screen protector with a stylus Big Grin
Don't ask me how I managed to do that Doh
(2014-02-27, 04:08)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]I scratched my screen protector with a stylus Big Grin
My kids done this to a templet. They were using a painting app.
If you over press the stylus, or at a very narrow angle, its body can touch the screen and the result is a scratch.Rolleyes
(2014-02-27, 05:36)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-27, 04:08)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]I scratched my screen protector with a stylus Big Grin
My kids done this to a templet. They were using a painting app.
If you over press the stylus, or at a very narrow angle, its body can touch the screen and the result is a scratch.Rolleyes

OK, I guess I'll have to answer it anyway, just to disprove I'm not a child Big Grin There was I sand-like grain on a stylus path, but a very small one and very hard to see, and I was pulling it across half of the screen until I realized what I've done. Now the screen (protector) has a nice scar. But I have a spare one which I might put on when this one start to piss me off Vampire At least it's unique phone now, so I can easily claim it as mine if anything happens Thumbs Up