www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 1GB/4GB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone on an other forum (Dutch) tries to order an iNew v3 via Aliexpress, but the selller said he couldn't deliver it.

Here is the reason why:

Quote:Hello my friend,
do you accept the new V3 2014 with 1G ram and 4G rom with a 16G tf card, it support NFC and OTG and it is more stable,
The old V3 was stopped selling because of its battery and screen problem.
If you accept we can send today.

His product information is not updated yet but probably there will be some fixes for our iNew in a new batch.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

But probably it is fake?
when it comes to a china company who deosn't even reply to their customers via customer care, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE Sad

by the way what sort of screen problem is he talking about?
Quad Wrote: [ -> ]But probably it is fake?

Do yourself a great favor, and run away from that, except if you want a cat in a bag.

EDIT: on a second thought, I would say it's a genuine one, only and just only, if "4G" is written on the sticker below the battery. Otherwise, maybe a NAND chip is defective, so the partition is formatted to the first 4G which isn't affected by that defect. But as I said earlier, I wouldn't touch that even with a stick. I would save myself a headache and buy a genuine one from a respected seller.
I don't know, we will see what will happen in the next few weeks.

Source: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

About battery and screen problems, the battery i can confirm but for so long i know there are no screen problems.