www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MP-809t Octa-core, 2.0ghz!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everybody, today i've discovered a new REALLY GREAT phone Smiling

Somebody knows what is the MP-809t Octa-Core, but know, they released the Enanced version with the 2.0ghz mtk6592 chip Smiling

With super amoled 1920x1080px screen, 441dpi, 13mp rear camera, 8mp front, 2GB ram and 16 gb Rom, for me it's the most perfect phone evar made ^^

Bought mine from Ali Express. I'm waiting to receive it to make a review.
Hello I have the 1.7Ghz Octa-core with 3Gb ram and Mali 450 gpu. The seller mixeshop said it had a 1080p screen but antutu x benchmark says it has a 720p screen and the 16Gb of memory is partitioned off so you can only use 4Gb of the 16Gb but other than that I am very happy with this phone it plays video games very well and I am trying to figure out how to repartition the memory so that I can use all the memory.
i have the same phone 809t mtk6582 but the screen got broken i cant find it id their any body who know were i can buy it my phone is just one month old and i love it
(2014-04-19, 23:58)charlie4310 Wrote: [ -> ]i have the same phone 809t mtk6582 but the screen got broken i cant find it id their any body who know were i can buy it my phone is just one month old and i love it

Hum... the same happened to me.

It is a perfect phone! I loved everything about it and not a single problem be it hardware or software. BUT... It fell from 50 cm high right on its left bottom corner (with protective back cover, but that does not cover the bottom corners!) and the screen is cracked and can not be used anymore.

Is it possible to replace the screen? I didn't even find out how to remove the broken one.
(2014-04-23, 00:17)Phoneine Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to replace the screen? I didn't even find out how to remove the broken one.
Sure it's possible, if you can find the correct one. Depending on what type of LCD it is - OGS or standard, the process may be different. If standard, did the front glass break? Or only LCD?

It is sometimes not an easy thing to do and I recommend you take it to professional to have it done if you can find the correct LCD.
(2014-04-23, 00:30)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend you take it to professional to have it done if you can find the correct LCD

Taking it to a professional is probably too expensive (the phone-quad core version-only costs 170$). And where to find a replacement screen for such an obscure brand?

Frustrating... the screen is responding in some areas, all is working, but still it's unusable. I'm afraid I consider it total loss.
(2014-04-19, 23:58)charlie4310 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Ultimately I decided to take the chance and bought the replacement screen with my seller, also for 60 USD.
There's one connector I can not completely reconnect, so I do not have sound on the external speaker. Appart from that all is working again.
In the meantime I've grown fond of my rugged phone Oinom LMV9, so I don't care that much anymore for the MPai 809t, although it remains a beautiful machine. But it is too fragile for the way I'd like to treat the tool that a smartphone is to me.
If anyone has questions on the Oinom, feel free to ask.
the replacement cost 60 USD, SEARCH ANANDA IN ALIBABA
I need rom this phone mpai 809t octa 1,7GHz, Camera is off after update
(2014-04-19, 23:58)charlie4310 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2