www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: miz-z1 received
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just have received my z1, isn't the one I request but I think is the clone, is mtk 6589 as well,and as I promised I have taken some pictures to prove the camera. I'm not a profesional with the photos and all are taken in automatic mode. The only thing I meet is the colour isn't very real.
For recovery and root I will do it later, step by step, first I should read more and be confident.
I'm trying to upload several pictures but I can't, in attachments said is very long and is imposible
(2013-04-18, 02:31)clauri Wrote: [ -> ]I just have received my z1, isn't the one I request but I think is the clone, is mtk 6589 as well,and as I promised I have taken some pictures to prove the camera. I'm not a profesional with the photos and all are taken in automatic mode. The only thing I meet is the colour isn't very real.
For recovery and root I will do it later, step by step, first I should read more and be confident.
I'm trying to upload several pictures but I can't, in attachments said is very long and is imposible

Thanks for trying Clauri,

It's probably because you're trying to upload full 8-12 MP photos. Take the pictures at 1mp or so. Or use a reducing program on your PC (Fast Stone or this excellent little piece of software that lets you resize by right-clicking on the photo in Windows) to make them smaller and try again. Looking forward to seeing them.

The MIZ Z1 is the same as Star B94M. What did you order?
Ok, now I think is correct.

About the phone the request I did was for the B94M, and I've received the miz z-1, they said is the same phone and I think so, I don't mind if it works well.[attachment=79][attachment=80][attachment=81]
(2013-04-18, 23:12)clauri Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, now I think is correct.

About the phone the request I did was for the B94M, and I've received the miz z-1, they said is the same phone and I think so, I don't mind if it works well.

Yes, they are the same. Thanks for posting your pics Clauri.