www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Gps dont work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello i cant fix my satellites with my inew v3 :S with gps test i can find 16 satellites but i cant conect to anyone :S i put my phone outside and nothing.. with my other phone inside home i can conect to sattelites..
I did fixes with mobileuncle tools and fasterGPS selecting my country but nothing.. i tryed too delete gps file with root explorer but without sucess Sad , i have ultima 1.0.4 rom
Someone have this problem?
thanks

Edit: Now phone is detecting 19 satellites but IN USE = 0 , really weird :S
@joaoameixa,I hope that the antenna is correct, and If you have not tried this method, i suggest this:You go into settings>apps>all apps, and find YGPS and add to the homescreen, open it, then go to the information,you have the option "AGPS restart."These restart many times, but after each restart, you returns to the screen "satellites" and wait 5-10 seconds, and you'll see the satellites and their signal.When doing it all, you have to use the internet, and if possible, to be under the open sky.Maybe that'll help,so you will not need work again flash rom

P.S. I do not use any applications from the Play Store for fixing GPS,only this option before when I have not bought INew v3,and always help me
Hi, i find YGPS at all apps but how can i add it to the homescren?
oh sorry, I forgot to mention that I use the Nova Launcher to where I have the option to add a shortcut YGPS..if you're going to install this launcher, touch and hold the homescreen, you go to a shortcut> activates and there is
(2014-03-02, 02:42)Jolly ZG Wrote: [ -> ]oh sorry, I forgot to mention that I use the Nova Launcher to where I have the option to add a shortcut YGPS..if you're going to install this launcher, touch and hold the homescreen, you go to a shortcut> activates and there is
thanks a lot,i had the same problem but now is ok.
Dont work for me Sad this is how phone look
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Stay all time with 0 use
Quote:i tryed too delete gps file with root explorer but without sucess

Does this mean you couldn't delete the file, or deleting the file did not help?
Deleting did no help =/ i have no idea why phone dont connect to sattelites
(2014-03-02, 22:19)joaoameixa Wrote: [ -> ]Deleting did no help =/ i have no idea why phone dont connect to sattelites

Have you tried exactly as I suggested? Your picture is again another application, but not from YGPS You're erasing some files, and it could be a problem, but try again if you want.Please,see YGPS screenshots
Now it's raining and the low signalWink
In my YGPS tab my STATUS is unavailable =/ in your say's avaliable
And i cant add YGPS shorcut with nova launcher, is not there at shorcuts
Pages: 1 2 3 4