www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Removing "Charging has been completed" msg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

I've just bought the excellent iNew i6000 smartphone, and I want to use it as a carputer, integrated with car.
I've automatized ON/OFF with Tasker. When I start engine the i6000 autostarts, and when I stop engine the smartphone goes to sleep.
Also, I've installed Poweramp as a mediplayer, Sygic as a navigator, DashCommand as a OBD-II software, and some other apps, like a car frontend.

I just have one BIG problem: I need to remove the annoying "Charging has been completed" message, and I haven't found the way to do it.
It's a BIG problem, because the message popup needs to be closed pressing OK button, every time I start engine.

Any help?
You can set this message to on or of when you install Xposed & GravityBox. Highly recommended anyway, it contains lots of other tweaks.
Yes, I already installed Xposed & Gravity box. There are a lot of tweaks, but I didn't see this tweak. There is also a module to disable full battery notification, but only for Samsung
Hi there,

Anyone else has an idea? I've got N9800 and have the same problem.

Regards