www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Ulefone U7 or not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

maybe this is the thread for pdf " should i buy this phone" and not which ... Smiling ....but nevermind ....
i saw this phone at presale at one of your sponsor shop and it seems great for the price .... great specs ...great design
http://www.1949deal.com/ulefone-u7-mtk65...white.html

but i'd like to know is it risky to order this phone early without any decent review except comercial one ? i know that ulefone isn't top chinese brand ..... long story short .... should i buy it right away when available on stock? .... wait? or maybe buy something similar .... 6+ inch ... similar price range ... 250$ top? i'm looking and studing chinese mobile market for month or so ... but seems that i know less as more i'm searching Smiling thank you
It has great specs for that price but specs aren't always everything. While Ulefone aren't one of the bigger brands I haven't really heard much negative about their products, so that's a good thing. One concern I would have is a 3500 mAh battery powering a 7" display. That could potentially put a dent in your screen time.

At the price it is currently at I'm sure somebody will be tempted to get one and could maybe provide some insight. Of course that's providing you don't need a phone right now.
Good luck.