www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Request Stock Rom ‘lib’ Folder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im almost positive that some of the custom roms have broken or not compatible audio drivers and profile for each i6000 device. I need someone who has the stock rom to upload the entire lib folder or just all the audio files from ./system/lib and ./system/lib/hw. Also does anyone have the 6.0 CWM for our device?I use to have it but lost the img file. Thanks
i assume that u still can't get the sound fixed.

u r right, I am quite sure that yr driver is a bit different from the first batch of the i6000.
Even u get the stock rom lib files, I am quite sure u can't fix the sound also.
Only if the files are back up by yr batch of i6000, then it will solve the problem.

Did u backup yr original rom by MTK droid root n tool. if u did, then u can get the file from there.

u can create yr own CWM touch recovery by yrself.

see following

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

just follow the instruction, then u will get a CWM recovery in touch mode.
last time i tried it failed. Not sure what i did wrong. Anyway to tell which version of phone i have and which rom i need to pull the lib folder from?
(2014-03-04, 09:00)Dvalin21 Wrote: [ -> ]last time i tried it failed. Not sure what i did wrong. Anyway to tell which version of phone i have and which rom i need to pull the lib folder from?

because I saw someone else has the same problem as yours.
so I am quite sure that the driver from you people should be different from ours.

Ii am not too sure what version of hware u have, As I saw somebody
GChang from xda, he said his original is working with the sound, may be u can ask the files from him (post#604 from xda)
OK so in order for me to get the sound back I had to install the ota update via cwm of the Firefly. This can be found on needrom.com
ya, once u get the sound working
then u have to backup yr system/lib and system/lib/hw from thr root ststem to yr phone sd card.

i just ported a pure Xpera rom, it is fanstatic, the signal(2g/3g, i think is one the best amoung all the rom i had tested). the ui is very nice, everything in sony Z1 latest style, GPS working good, camera ok, wifi ok, battery - better than the sony rom i install before.

i will check with the OP if i could upload on the web