www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Coolpad 9976A Flash Stock Rom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@sandorag

I know that the latest fw is v068, but I don't like the smaller symbols in the notification tray and the "new" quicktoggles coming with v066.
The notification LED also stopped working, when my 9976A was at v066.

So I downgraded back to v058.

An android device without root is powerless.
I do a lot with TitaniumBackup and other root related apps, so staying unrooted is no alternative.

Regards
(2014-03-29, 00:12)thor2001 Wrote: [ -> ]@sandorag

I know that the latest fw is v068, but I don't like the smaller symbols in the notification tray and the "new" quicktoggles coming with v066.
The notification LED also stopped working, when my 9976A was at v066.

So I downgraded back to v058.

An android device without root is powerless.
I do a lot with TitaniumBackup and other root related apps, so staying unrooted is no alternative.

Regards

Hi,
Great to hear that. Mine working great and so far everything is functioning well. I prefer not to root as seems it just work great with 8 core. Any idea is our phone will upgrade to latest version, say 4.4 or higher?

Thanks,
Well, if everything is working well,why you want a bump to 4.4?!

I'm just kidding, I would really enjoy a newer version than 4.2.2, but I almost think we'll be stuck with 4.2.2

Regards
(2014-03-29, 01:56)thor2001 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hopefully some good news there....

Regards,
(2014-03-27, 17:00)sandorag Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks,

so how do you find the driver for YL9976A-VCOM-MTK6592?? went to the website on the link but all in chinese, dont know which one to choose.
Hi all, Please help, how to install Google play in coolpad 9976A
(2014-03-27, 17:00)sandorag Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks,

did you use the downloaded zip fron the website above, please? please help, spent a lot of time but still couldnt get my phone stored back to factory default
Dear thor2001

Could you email me step by step how to install a fresh Android version (4.2.2 / 4.3 or 4.4) into Coolpad 9976T that I just bought from China? It came with English version but apps such as Maps, Navigation, Amazon etc ... are worthless !!

Thanks in advance
Hi,

Go to here & use google chrome to translate:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Stock official rom for 9976A/T 4.4.2_0.28

To make your life easy use Win Xp if possible...

Regards,

(2014-08-30, 20:12)fangjinghua Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks,

did you use the downloaded zip fron the website above, please? please help, spent a lot of time but still couldnt get my phone stored back to factory default
Hi,
you need to note which is part 1,2 & so on....if you are in 4.2 better download this
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Regards.
Pages: 1 2