www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to make a full backup and restore it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My first post here, hope i don't get banned immediately Blush

Tomorrow I will receive my iNew v3.

Before I start doing fun but stupid things like rooting, flashing new ROM's, change system settings with MobileUncle tools , kill my IMEI etc, I would like to make a full backup of my ROM, and how to restore it so when my V3 is in a coma, I can wake him (her?) up.

Where can I find the tools, steps, pitfalls etc? I am not a ROM Noob, but past experiences left me without a working phone for days.

Thanks!
Welcome to the forum, Marcel.

You can do a full nandroid backup with CWM custom recovery. You can either flash it separately or together with a custom rom. There are dedicated CWM threads, so you can check them out in this subforum together with how to do it. Backup and restore is as simple as tapping on Backup or Restore buttons/options. If you're stuck at some point, reply inside CWM thread, and we'll help you if we can.

Most of other stuff can also be found in this part of the subforum, so please use a search functionality for any specific issues or tasks.

Enjoy your staying Thumbs Up