www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to Port Clockwork Recovery to New Devices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! I've been thinking, Gizbeat and a few other members have been doing most of the hard work finding all these custom ROMS and the Clockwork Recovery Mod version that we need to flash our devices to be able to install the custom ROMS. Well, I was trying to find out a way to get Clockwork Recovery Mod onto a phone that wasn't support at this forum, and I chanced upon [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

I'm not sure as to how up to date this tutorial is (maybe Gizbeat or some more experienced Android developers/power users can tell me if this is still feasible), but I thought it would be worth a shot. If we can confirm that this method still works, then we can probably get increased support for more phones on the forum.

Let me know what you think!
~Phnx
Thanks for this Phnx, but for now, please don't list full tutorials of other people's work. An excerpt and link to the full tutorial is adequate.

The method likely will still work. For MTK, there are other methods as well using Droid Tools and SP Flash Tool