www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Which phone for around 100-150$?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm buying a phone and would like to have:
- dual SIM (both with 3G)
- WCDMA 900/2100 MHz or at least 2100 HHz
- screen resolution at least 720 x 1280
- at least 1 GB RAM/4GB ROM
- good battery
- small size (under 135 mm), which probably means under 5 inch screen

I was looking at Jiayu g2f, which would fit perfectly, but the announced WCDMA version has only 854 x 480 resolution, which kind of spoils it for me...I was also looking at Jiayu g4c, with better battery, resolution, camera...but also with higher price.

Do you think I should go for g2f instead of worse resolution? Any other phones that I should consider? Thank you!
Thank you Gizbeat...this phone looks great, but I'm afraid it's too big for my needs...I would prefer something with lenght around 130 mm or even smaller...iOcean X7 with 141 mm is oversized for me
maye this one?
CUBOT ONE 4.7" QUAD CORE, 1GB RAM + 8GB, 13MPX Y ANDOID 4.2
it fits most of your requirements inlcuding your budget.
Mary, thank you for suggestion...but it's too big and costs little too much...and I wonder what would our customs think of the fact, that it's a clone of htc one:-)
You might be in the wrong forum if you're worried about your phone looking like a clone at customs Doh joking. But no, seriously.

Also you will have a very difficult time finding a quality China phone smaller than 4.7 with 720p. Even 4.7 with 720p is a rarity. A decent 720p phone for <$150 is also unrealistic. You're going to have to loosen your criteria.
So which phone in that price range would be best buy (best value for money)?
You're going to have to change other criteria as well if you want something smaller than 4.7. That is resolution.

Maybe take a look at THL W100. That is 4.5.
http://www.1949deal.com/thl-w100s-mtk658...phonearena&utm_medium=bannerw100sn3&&utm_campaign=campaign
And take a look at the MT6572 phones. Generally they are smaller. But as said, you'll need to sacrifice on resolution criteria to get a small phone.

If you can deal with 5.0. I gave you my suggestion a couple posts back.
You can always look at second hand phones to fit your budget. Good luck chosing your phone. Let us know what you find Smiling