www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help me root a Feiteng H9503 - MTK6572
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to rooting. Please help me root my Feiteng H9503 phone. It runs Android 4.2.2 MTK6570. I tried using Framaroot. I downloaded and copied Framaroot to SD card then installed it.

After installation I clicked on Framaroot and clicked on SuperSU which gave me the options to install SuperSU, Unroot or Execute Script. I chose Install SuperSU but nothing happens. (no SuperSU install) Is there another method.
Hello, welcome to the forum. Please follow the Gizbeat 101 rooting tutorial sticky

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-03-05, 20:01)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks for your advice. The above tutorial worked, the phone is rooted. The next step is to install Superuser and uninstall KingUser. But which Superuser to use. There are two versions at the Playstore. One by ChainsDD and the other one by Clockworkmod. The one by ChainsDD crashes.
Some people have some problem if remove the kinguser and getting root to work properly again. Just stick with KingUser, your life will be easier.
(2014-03-07, 10:35)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]Some people have some problem if remove the kinguser and getting root to work properly again. Just stick with KingUser, your life will be easier.

I think I will just do that because even the Clockwordmod Superuser has issues. Everytime I click on it, it gives a warning that it needs to be updated and does not install the update when allowed to do so.