www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CWM COOLPAD 9976a
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi members!!
Has someone the CWM for COOLPAD 9976a , in English, please? Bye . Andrea
I tried searching for it, but couldn't find anything.
Maybe you could help yourself and many others by being the first one to create a CWM recovery for it!
If you want to give it a try look [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] for instructions.

Good luck Thumbs Up
do you need CWM to install Google Play?
if so there is another solution to this, if you have already rooted.
if not - may i ask why you want CWM recovery?
Hi, ha ve an other recovery that is in Chinese and not in English so I can't use it, and also it doesn't work very well. I have already the root and play store, but the cwm is necessary to update the item with multi language ROM. Please , if you can , help me. Bye
The CTR-Tool doesn't work correctly, because the phone has got a higher resolution (1920x1200). The produced recovery has got some graphic glitches (not that bad). Much worse is the fact, it's unable to do backups due to (I think) mounting problems.

The spf-tool-way, creating the CWM via rua1 autoCWM, does work.

I did that myself.

Regards

(2014-03-09, 00:11)MaxP101 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] for instructions.
(2014-03-10, 02:59)88andrea Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, ha ve an other recovery that is in Chinese and not in English so I can't use it, and also it doesn't work very well. I have already the root and play store, but the cwm is necessary to update the item with multi language ROM. Please , if you can , help me. Bye

Help me!
Have you find a recovery in english?
per favore fammi sapere!
hai trovato una recovery non cinese per il 9976a?
hi all, I have a coolpad9976a from a week ago and since I connect it asks me to upgrade to version 2.056. I give ok, but goes all in Chinese and not how. Can anyone tell me how, I do not need root or anything, I just like to know what to do to proceed with the upgrade because the current version has major problems with google apps like maps, etc..
Can anyone help?
Hello
I tried to install a custom recovery in my Coolpad 9976t, but it was unsuccessful, and now my beautiful smartphone is bricked.
When I try to start it it enters in a bootloop.
The only thing I can do is press simultaneously up an down volume key, and then it show two lines :
=> FASTBOOT mode.
Then my PC activate the Coolpad Bootloader driver, but the tool "fastboot" does not see my device.
What can I do ?
Please help.
Hi all, i just received my 9976A a week ago and i imediatly update to 4.2.100 and i root with vroot and install superSU.

I need to install Google play, anyone please help me with step by step tutorial how to install google play, thanks