www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: THL T100s Boot problem !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-06-12, 19:20)suddakk Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

but insted of Zopo_USB_Driver I downloaded ThL T100S USB Driver from here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

After manual installation of USB Driver my phone was recognized in devise manager under Ports (COM and LTP) as MediaTek PreLoader VCOM Port (COM4).

Then I downloaded Official ROM THL T100S from here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

after that I opened SP Flash Tool v5.1348.00 and loaded the MT6592_Android_scatter.txt from that extracted ROM file to the Scatter - loading section.

Now phone blugged in via USB without battery I clicked Download and after finish phone worked.
I have Invalid IMEI number, but thats another issue.

Hope this works for you.

Hello
Thanks for the help!
Im having problems for my computer detecting my THL as MediaTek PreLoader VCOM Port (COM4).
At first it detected fine, but after a few seconds it disconected.
Now it doesn't even detect.
Any suggestions?
Hi ,
I'm with a seriously problem on my THL T100S.
Sometime ago I broke my touch screen, buy a new one but this new one was not calibrated, so I talk to Antelife and they ask me to upgrade the software, but something went wrong and now it wont power on. I would really appreciate your help, ideas or suggestions.
Best regards to all
Please help me, my THL T100s is dead(can't respond to power button) I've tried flashing with Sp Flash Tool v5 I get an error 4001. Please help
hi, Bari. welcome to chinaphonearena.

From what I can remember, 4001 is driver related. If you're using win 8 or 8.1 you can take a look at this [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
It is very important that you only have one set of drivers installed at a time. Make sure to use USBdeview to clean out all excess drivers/installations of your phone on PC.
Also, Please have a look at this thread [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Good luck
(2015-01-22, 13:03)Trenzalore Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
It is very important that you only have one set of drivers installed at a time. Make sure to use USBdeview to clean out all excess drivers/installations of your phone on PC.
Also, Please have a look at this thread [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Good luck
[attachment=2171][attachment=2172]
(2015-01-23, 10:29)Bari Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

Good luck

It didnt work
hi all,
problems with my t100s.
when i power on, thl logo appears, and after 20 secs, black screen and then again thl logo, repeatly.

i tried by sp_flash_tool to mount (by usb-pc) thl_T100S.A2.JB9_.FHD_.EN_.16P256.IMX135.MT6592GW.20131211 without battery, and all goes fine.
but when i disconnect phone from pc, plug battery to the phone, and power on, nothing changes: always thl logo, black scree, thl logo, etc.

any solution?

tnx
db
Pages: 1 2