www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Inew V3-C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems that I'm the only one that owns a V3-C phone. I was waiting for a V3-E, but I received a V3-C instead. The phone looks and performs like V3-E, but I'm a little worried about the rom. It came with Lewa 1.0.3, and althoug everything is ok, I complain about the chinese characters that remains, even thoug I seleceted the Spanish language.

Do you think it would be possible to install V3-E rom on my V3_C? Can anyone find the stock rom for this device?

Thanks.
well i would suggest you take a full backup with MTK Tools so you could go back to your original installation.
i assume that since the LeWa ROM is working on other V3-E, the "normal" 1.0.4 ROM should work on yours also.

may i ask you if you could post some more information on your inew? it seems there are 3 different Versions.
V3-E (this seems to be the standard one), V3 (maybe first production run?), V3-C
i would like to know if there are any differences between them.

thanks
where did you buy your inew v3?
linr76 dattherne='1394311009' Wrote: [ -> ]well i would suggest you take a full backup with MTK Tools so you could go back to your original installation.
i assume that since the LeWa ROM is working on other V3-E, the "normal" 1.0.4 ROM should work on yours also.

may i ask you if you could post some more information on your inew? it seems there are 3 different Versions.
V3-E (this seems to be the standard one), V3 (maybe first production run?), V3-C
i would like to know if there are any differences between them.

thanks

My V3-C is now working correctly. I just have rooted it and installed CWM. In a few minutes I will backup the Rom. I'm planning to install Lewa 1.0.4 (?). The phone has an application called "updater", but when I tap it, says that there is not update. The current version is 14.01.16 and it shows the iNew logo (see screenshot). I'm not sure wether to install Lewa or to wait for an update.

The main concern is about the memory consumption of the Rom. All the time there is only 100 mb free.
3g ---> working (850).
Otg ---> working (both mouse and usb).
Radio signals (WiFi, telephony) ---> Excellent
Battery life ----> normal (good for my use).
NYC ---> Not tested yet.
Don't install that Lewa from needroms. iNew v3c inew v3e or inew v3 no matter what phone says. It may cause issue with your homes button. Some people got their functionalities back, but some did not and still have the ruined home button.

If your current ROM is okay. Just leave it alone and enjoy the phone.

If must flash a ROM, flash standard 1.0.3 or standard 1.0.4. is what most people are recommend here.

Don't worry about how much RAM is left. It mean nothing. 100mb is normal. Android will close older apps in memory and less higher priority apps to make room for new App you open.
"Updater"... Interesting.
Where did you order your inew v3 from????
(2014-03-09, 06:25)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]where did you buy your inew v3?

I bought my iNew V3-C from aliexpress. The seller includes an Otg cable. The company is called Shenzhen unionchant international (sorry, I don't know how to attach a link).
(2014-03-10, 01:49)amablejaquez Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-09, 06:25)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]where did you buy your inew v3?

I bought my iNew V3-C from aliexpress. The seller includes an Otg cable. The company is called Shenzhen unionchant international (sorry, I don't know how to attach a link).

I ordered from them as well, but I didn't get an OTG cable, and I got a V3-E version O.O
On settings - about phone, what build number do u have?

nvm, red too fast, lewa 1.0.3, was this rom out before? dun remember hearing about any updater.