www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MIUI compatible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks!

I only want to ask if there's any MIUI ROM or something compatible (I thought to flash a DG2014 Doogee ROM and test if it works) for this device?

I didn't found anything. Hope you will share any info about that.

Thanks for all and see you!
MIUI itself is compatible, but someone needs to take the time to develop it for iNew V3. As of yet, there's been no MIUI that I've seen for iNew V3. Just flashing an MIUI ROM from another phone is very unlikely to work. If you give it a shot, let us know how it turns out.
(2014-03-10, 02:39)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]MIUI itself is compatible, but someone needs to take the time to develop it for iNew V3. As of yet, there's been no MIUI that I've seen for iNew V3. Just flashing an MIUI ROM from another phone is very unlikely to work. If you give it a shot, let us know how it turns out.

Thank you, Gizbeat!

Without doubt, the hour will arrive it to me, I'll flash the Doogee DG2014 MIUI version for testing purposes... I hope it'll work.

Will post some news here soon!

Thanks for all, guys!
I've tried it.
If you flash the DG2014 MIUI rom without any changes, it show Inew logo and a black screen. I've tried to put boot.img from Inew into the MIUI rom, but it shows the MIUI logo and hangs without booting further.