www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Best photo gallery app?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I switched from a HTC to one chinesse smarthpone (Mapi 809T+ MTK6592).

I LOVE the HTC gallery, but I guess it's impossible to get his gallery, no?

Quickpic is ok, but I want a beautiful gallery Crying
I'm currently using Quickpic, but I also like how GalleryNext integrates with social galleries I have with my friends.

You could try Cooliris for something beautiful, but I'm not sure if it's as usable as the other gallery options.
Lately been using Quickpic as well. Prior to that had always used stock gallery, but latest ROM didn't come with it installed and needed a quick download for managing photos. So far so good.
Prior to reading this thread, I'd never considered the need for any gallery besides stock. What do you guys like about Quickpic?

I currently have Lenovo SeeIt installed. I practically never use it. Graphically it's really wicked cool and fun. I could see reflecting on it being a really good experience. For the most part, I use my Gallery as more of a file browser for pictures only. That is, I'll think of some particular photo I'd want to reference, then I use Gallery to go find it.
I just used quickpick because stock wasn't on this ROM and it was an easy quick download and app without frills. I actually haven't tested any of its editing functions. I tend to like as simple and functional as possible... Will check quickpick editing out, but installing stock gallery and camera as we speak.