www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help: GV apps login problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I have this philips android 4.0.4 phone, I make it rooted, install google service framework, then install goole play store, and login with my gmail account.... Routine usage is just normal.

But I got annoyed when it comes to Google voice related apps---- I tried so many apps like voice+,talkatone,phone for gv>alk....., they all need my gmail account login at the beginning. When I tried to login, there's a popup "sorry,android system stopped working."

For days I think this is because my ISP blocking port 5222 - I can use my gv in PC normally....But one day I switch off wifi and use 3G network, same error occurs.

So I began googling to find possible reason. Some articles say about android OEM cutting off many things, especially goole related things. So I tried to: download corresponding "gapps package" for android 4.0.4 and copy to sdcard, and enter stock recovery and flash. I got signature verification failure. After plenty of googling I found my phone is "mtk6577", and I finally flashed a third party recovery successfully.

But, after successfully flashing gapps package, I found same error "sorry,android system stopped working" for each of GV related apps.

Could anybody please give me some help? I'm a little tired and really don't know what to try next.

Thanks.