www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 9" PINK ALLWINNER DUAL CORE A23 tablet review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ordered this off Ebay from a UK seller and had it delivered the very next day.

I just thought I would do an initial review of it! Smiling

9 inches is a very good size for tablets I must say. I bought the tablet for my sisters of 12, 8, 7 years old and got it for £55.00

First impressions:

Very impressed
800*480 screen is actually not as bad as I was expecting - I really liked it, the detail and colour can be seen even in this resolution.
Play store was already installed which was a bonus
So easy to set up and run it
Back camera of 2.0mp is quite rubbish compared to other 2.0mp camera's I have seen but for a tablet, its acceptable.

Battery life, however, I was immensly pleased and surprised with. I was expecting maybe 1-2 hours on screen time instead I got 3 hours and 45 minutes exactly. This was with sisters playing games mostly (temple run, fruit ninja, racing etc) and general browsing.

So overall, for day 1 I am very impressed with it.
Any questions, just ask Smiling

This is the one I bought!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191040078295?s...K:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Thanks for the review, Coffeegirl! Glad to hear that you and your sisters are all enjoying your new toy!

I'd have to say the best part of all is the 2-day shipping! There's nothing more satisfying than immediate gratification -- and if there is I'll never know about it. Haha.

Is the tablet really bubblegum pink like it shows in the pictures? Do you mind posting both some indoor and outdoor sample photos with that 2.0 MP "rubbish" camera of yours?
+1 we want pics ;)
for that money i think you made a good deal. (and its pink!) lol
Hi there

The tablet is still working brilliantly.

The slight problem I had was a rattling battery which I opened up the case and stuck it back inside. However I wasn't to know that this voided my warranty of 1 year. I understand that this was my fault so not too worried. The seller was helpful indeed, I just should contacted him before getting all techy.

My laptop has crashed and I am using my sisters for the time being so as soon as I am back in mine, I shall get pictures of all the ways that you guys have requested and post them up.

Sorry for the delay.

P.S

The colour is just like in the picture, bubblegum pink. Oh and 2 day shipping was indeed icing on the cake. Ordered on Friday, expected on Monday - arrived on Saturday

Smiling
Wow! One-Day shipping is even better! Great stuff, dude!

Kinda a bummer to hear that putting a rattling battery back into a device voids its warranty.