www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Gizbeat 101: Make a scatter map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-06-24, 17:06)g3kamdbs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-24, 15:40)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. Yes, the Droid Tools 2.4.6 is the latest.

Are you using Windows 8? And I'll ask again, is the initial information on the Droid Tools main screen showing the phones info?

win7 64 bit home edition.

See attached screenshot. It is showing all the line items properly but the button "Create Scatter file" is disabled.
I mean the main screen when it reads the phone's initial info.

Regardless, it's quite strange it can read the info in the screenshot but not be able to write the scatter.

You've already accomplished what you needed to do, but for the heck of it if you're bored you can try Droid Tools 2.4.4. and/or PDAnet drivers (remove all old drivers first).
(2013-04-23, 03:10)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and install ADB Drivers
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and extract MTK Droid Tools
• Unplug your phone from PC
• Run MTK Droid Tools
• Plug your phone into PC
• Wait a few seconds you should see your phone's info come up
• Click 'Blocks Map'
• Click 'Create Scatter File' and save with filename as is

can i use droid tools to create a file i could use in sp flash tool (containing recovery and all needed files).

i bricked my phone and want to use a friends phone to rewrite everything
(2013-06-24, 15:40)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. Yes, the Droid Tools 2.4.6 is the latest.

2.4.8 as of today.

Don't know the differences yet.

Wonderful tool.
(2013-06-22, 15:10)g3kamdbs Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I have an issue with creating the scatter file with MTKDroidtools. I am using v2.4.6 and my phone is one of the MT6589 samsung note 2 clone GTN7100. I followed the instruction and click on the block map button, however the scatter file button is not enabled and I cannot click it.

Please help!

I am having the same problem using MTKDroidtools v2.4.8 and windows 7 ultimate 64 bit .... Its reading the scatter file information but not writing it .. button is disabled
editing the MTKdroidTools.ini file found in the mtkdroid tools folder and in the line MTKsocs = ^MT65(16|73|75|77|89), changing 73 to 72 fixes it for me .
Pages: 1 2