www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [THL T200C] Unboxing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We're getting ridiculous battery on this thing. 4.5 hours onscreen over a period of 17 hours and still 48% battery Drool

Unboxing post: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
thanks for the unboxing and reviews..

any idea how much screen time this same battery will give for the 1080p T200 with 32GB rom n NFC?(upscaled version)..

do u now think that the ThlT200 would be a better buy than the H9008?

the price is almost the same around $330 with DHL shipping (the only difference is the 6 inch scrn for the T200 versus the 5.7 on the H9008)

do u think this battery on the T200 is better than the 3000mah (claimed) battery on the H9008?

ur opinion wil let me decide on my order..

i hope u can do a real test review on the T200 battery as well..
This is quite good for any 6" phone. Not just China phones.

Due to the 1080p LCD in the T200, I'd guess shaving at least an hour off the onscreen battery life. Possibly up to 3 hours. I haven't tested the T200 and have no plan to. From my experience and what I've seen on the net, the MT6592 with 1080p has not fared well.

THL is likely a step up from the H9008. It looks far cooler too. If I had to choose, I'd go with the THL T200. If you're in America, it could make the decision more difficult.

Bazabaza has the THL T200S. Maybe he can do a GSAM test for us.
(2014-03-16, 18:10)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and tell me if we can fit that on the T200?