www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need clean rom for fake ZTE V987s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there,

I got a fake phone from.
And I should need a rom what doesn't lies on everything about the hardware. Crying
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Some info from mtkdroidtools :
Show Content

The phone has in real MT6572 , 512MB Ram, 4GB Rom and 854x480 display, the other parts eg. GPS, 3G (wdcma) is o.k.

I got a backup from the phone, but i cannot modify the rom (i'm just a newby user).
Someone with some solution, please?
Anyone can help in fact what is this phone originally?
Maybe that phone rom isn't lie.
(any new about phone, that the rear camera is ugly, unusable, the front camera is weakest, so eg. skype is forgottable...)
did you try and contact the seller?
without knowing what phone it really is its almost impossible to find a ROM.
considering its a fake clone its even harder.
i'm actually in dispute with the seller, and no guess what will be the result.

Now i found this, it seems this is the hardware in real (4GB emmc version):
wish you luck with the dispute, hope you get your money back then.
(2014-03-18, 22:10)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]wish you luck with the dispute, hope you get your money back then.

I got partial refund at least.

but any help thanked if how can i get a clean rom (or how to get a clean, not faked kernel) Crying
I have the same problem.
What ROM should you use? Links please?
marwinrobot, could you provide details about your phone? Or is the information exactly the same as what is in the OP?
FAKE FAKE Seller [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] DO NOT BUY! MT6572_S00 instead and only 512MB RAM.
Clean ROM for this phone wanted. Has anybody suceeded in updating this phone to tru values?
ALPS.JB3.MP.V1.6
MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V4.P6
LENOVO.2014.04.08
ANDROID 4.2.2
This ROM matches the information in the OP [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
See if it matches the details of yours.
Pages: 1 2