www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: PANTECH VEGA IRON IM-A870L
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Two very small inconveniences about this phone after 10 days of using it.

1. The speaker is fairly loud due to the size of it on the back under the camera but like most users we place the phone on its back when it is not in use or playing music off the built-in speaker. Therefore, the phone can't excel in speaker performance. I think Pantech noticed this issue or its by sheer coincidence but for example on other devices like the Galaxy S4 placing the phone on its screen would one, scratch it possibly and two you wouldn't be about to see the notification LED. Pantech has designed a very unique notification LED on its top right corner where it is cut out of the phone so no matter if the screen is down or up you will see it flashing. This so called "issue" is just mere muscle-memory reprogramming to place phone on its screen when speaker is in use. Smiling

2. Text characters .. unfortunately this phone is from Korea where they have message character limits. On this Pantech IM-A870L the limit is 80 before it is converted to MMS. Now I have done research and have noticed that there ARE fixes for this issue but none of them so far have worked. It becomes a bit of a nuisance when you forget about it and type this long message and then figure it can't be sent. Either way there ARE fixes so that can't be considered as a "permanent" issue with this phone.

I love criticizing anything I can that I know about but honestly I can't complain with this phone it is truly wonderful.
Pages: 1 2