www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: external speaker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my new V3 just arrived, but my external speaker produce horrible sound on higher volume. headphone output is OK. is there any solution or it's HW problem? Sad thanks

FW: cxq_v3_inew_v1.0.6
It unfortunately sounds like a hardware problem to me. Can you physically check to see if perhaps the speaker has rattled itself loose? That's liable to make some wicked rattling distortion. If you can tighten it down, you may have an easy fix.
it start to do random distortion and turn down volume in these moments when volume is above 60% si there any solution? if any, please post it and i will try :-) thanks

edit: it looks like maximum HW volume limit is lower than software limit.
sry for my english :-)
attempt to make the test and install mx player and he got two sound options for video and audio files: hardware and software audio decoder, then you change the options, and to hear him sound external speaker and maybe find out where the error.
It's little weird but when some music play long enough then speaker start to work correctly even on 100% volume.... maybe it's just take some time to "warm up" speaker? I installed MX player and also set H/W+ decoder . is this decoder work for all sounds in my phone? Still testing :-)

anyway thanks for advices
(2014-03-20, 03:44)leakydog Wrote: [ -> ]It's little weird but when some music play long enough then speaker start to work correctly even on 100% volume.... maybe it's just take some time to "warm up" speaker? I installed MX player and also set H/W+ decoder . is this decoder work for all sounds in my phone? Still testing :-)

anyway thanks for advices

no
if we want to optimistic and say it's a software related problem,you need flash another rom on the phone , and if the problem was still there, talk to the store that you bought it from immediately to send you a replacement speaker , or change the whole phone for you,
ok. sound is good for now... will see tomorrow
Did you tried to change values from mediatek engineer mode? With that my volume in geral is louder...
it's been resolved itself. no more rattling sound from external speaker. one problem solved, but GPS is totally useless on this phone Sad and I did not found any solution on this forum.
(2014-03-21, 01:59)leakydog Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2