www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: NEED HELP IMEI LOST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
People with imei invalid can tell me if GPS WORK? I think that imei problem affect gps, not sure but...
Hey people, for gps try this (what I did):

Go to mobileuncle tools -> Power Gps search -> Enable or set (I don't remember what's there :p)

Go to playstore -> Search FasterGps ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.fastergps&hl=pt-PT ) -> Instal and open -> Choose your continent and contry and what is requested and voilá, try now if it works ;)

I hope it can help you guys! Big Grin
Done Big Grin
(2014-03-21, 00:56)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]How to find your real imei codes :
Remove the battery , under that , on the phone's sticker , you will see both imei codes. Write them on a piece of paper.
Then apply them using this method:
There is fast way without restoring nvram.
1. Enter in engineer menu - code *#*#3646633#*#*
2. Choose: "Connectivity"/"CDS Information"/"Radio Information"/"Phone1" (or "Phone2" for sim1 or sim2).
3 for sim1. In the field "AT+" write after all "EGMR=1,7,"your IMEI1"".
Result: "AT+EGMR=1,7,"your_imei1"". Press "SEND AT COMMAND".
3 for sim2. In the field "AT+" write after all "EGMR=1,10,"your_imei2"".
Result: "AT+EGMR=1,10,"your_imei2"". Press "SEND AT COMMAND".
5. Exit from engineer menu and restart phone.
6. Check IMEI - code *#06#.
But if you broke nvram, everytime after reflashing you loose your IMEI and you need to do this operation again.
(2014-03-21, 00:59)joaoameixa Wrote: [ -> ]That happen to me when i upgrade 1.0.3 to lewa, my home button is bugged, i lost imei at every flash, and my gps wont work (can find satellites but dont connect to anyone)
Its very sad, is any way to fix all this problems?

I've your same problem. I don't understand why BUGS remaining after flash, from lewa to others ROM. I can fix only IMEI in every flash that i take. Have you upgrade to 1.0.5? For me it's impossible this.
that you loose your imei after every flash is because your nvram is gone.
if you flash the nvram from someones working phone and then set your imei everything is back to normal.

the problem with the home button is stated in the very first post of the LeWa Rom, as a warning.
some people have reported they were able to fix it by flashing back to 1.0.1 and then to 1.0.5 but some also said it didnt work.
(2014-03-21, 22:00)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]that you loose your imei after every flash is because your nvram is gone.
if you flash the nvram from someones working phone and then set your imei everything is back to normal.

the problem with the home button is stated in the very first post of the LeWa Rom, as a warning.
some people have reported they were able to fix it by flashing back to 1.0.1 and then to 1.0.5 but some also said it didnt work.

Can you explain how flash nvram?? There are other bugs as gps and home button. I want to flash 1.0.5 but it's impossible, flashtool give me an error.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
takes 5 seconds to search... no offense.

of course you need a working nvram from someone else.
i dont know if in one of the firmware threads was a post which contained one.
since we have so many posts now about this i lost track....
have a look, you might turn up lucky.
Now every time i flash i need to put the imei ,someone can tel me if exist a tool to repair the imei only one time?
see posr above. we are still waiting for someone to backup his nvram and post it somewhere...
(2014-03-23, 05:11)cmachado0 Wrote: [ -> ]Now every time i flash i need to put the imei ,someone can tel me if exist a tool to repair the imei only one time?

IMEI bug is also remaning with MTKDroidTools. Everytimes that i flash i need to restore my nvram...
Pages: 1 2 3