www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: thl w200s 64gb sdcard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone.. i have bought the thl w200s.. i am just waiting for it to arrive..

as i have seen on many on the sites that it only can take 32 gb sdcards.. is this correct or what?

i have a sandisk 64 gb now..i will try it out asoon as i get the phone.. can someone with the phone test if 64 gb will work.. in that case the sites have the wrong information.. :p
the same with stating that it has one micro sim card.. on the videos on youtube u can see that it has 2 full size sim card slots.. :S
By specification, most all of these phones only officially support 32GB cards. I've never tested it myself, but I know that our old user MaineCoon had no problems using his 64GB card in two of his Chinese phones.
in the past i have had one mtk6577 and i am an owner of a mtk6589 now.. in my zopo 910 i can use 64 gb.. but the specs tells me that it should work there.. i guess we will have to see on friday if it can take my 64gb sdcard..
Best of luck! Be sure to report back to us with your findings. 32GB seems like less and less every day.
hi again.. i must update you guys on this i got my phone today.. i have formatted the sdcard via mini partition tool.. fat32.. and it works perfectly.. Smiling 64 gb Smiling
cool.. i am waiting to get my T200c..and will put an 64gb strontium sd card in it and tell u whether it works in the T200. the T200 specs claim it supports 64 GB.
Thanks for reporting back, phozac! Glad everything is working. It looks like formatting to FAT32 is key to success.
all those filesystems.. if u want to watch movies in your phone you almost need ntfs... only one time when i bought a very very cheap china tablet... that one could take ntfs nativly.. but on expensier stuff i had to use third party apps to get it working..

over to other things? whats cooking in android kitchen theese days? rom making? i have never encounter'd a easyier phone too root... the w200s with framaroot.. and flashing cwm.. via mobileuncle.. is that the right way or.... on all my other phone i have flashed the recovery.img with sp
Mobile Uncle method is good. No problem. If rooted, can do that. If not rooted, need to do some other way. Droid tool or Flash tool.
okey good to know.. i dont know if u are allowed to post links but.. i will do it anyway.. Tongue

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

check out my youtube channel. mostly about china stuff.. projectors,phones,mini pcs,