www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Upgrade to solve bugs: is it possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By installing the ROM 1.0.7 I had problems with the GPS and the touchscreen. To solve it I installed 1.0.4 via flashtool the lewa 1.0.4 and then i go back to 1.0.3. Now after many attempts I have left a large number of bugs: every time I update with flashtool the IMEI is invalid, the GPS does not work in every mode and the home button no longer responds. Now I have to get used to these defects? Or will there be a way to fix it? A new custom rom can solve these problems?
I've read rumors that 1.0.5 ROM is the most stable.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Perhaps the rest of the V3 crowd can chime in here. I only read the V3 forums casually since I'm not an owner.
come on, I made my point 100% clear in troubleshooting part . After flashing lewa you must flash 1.0.5
Ha. I just read [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and thought I was having deja-vu.

Andrew88, please follow the link above and try installing 1.0.5.

In the future, please try to keep inside the same thread and not post a bunch on the same topic.
(2014-03-21, 08:37)WuddaWaste Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and thought I was having deja-vu.

Andrew88, please follow the link above and try installing 1.0.5.

In the future, please try to keep inside the same thread and not post a bunch on the same topic.

Sorry friend! I'm in panic because although i've take upgrade from 1.0.7 to lewa and to 1.0.4 bugs are remaining. I don't turn out to find a solution...If i try to upgrade to Kit kat style ROM?? Is it a rescue??
Upgrade to 1.0.5, buddy. That appears to be the most stable release. Don't panic. Just upgrade to the right SW version. Smiling
Did you try to format? I don't remember what I exactly did, but after flash 1.0.7 and my phone became dead, at the moment I'm with 1.0.3 without the touchscreen problems..
(2014-03-22, 04:43)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Upgrade to 1.0.5, buddy. That appears to be the most stable release. Don't panic. Just upgrade to the right SW version. Smiling

I installed the LEWA Rom, and then tried to install 105, but keep getting errors. Also 103, 104, etc. No winning combination found yet.
107 starts, but with inverted touch etc.
I have a V4.0.
(2014-03-22, 04:43)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Upgrade to 1.0.5, buddy. That appears to be the most stable release. Don't panic. Just upgrade to the right SW version. Smiling

Flashtool give me ever an error, this:

BROM ERROR: S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET (5007) There is file not loaded yet!! [HINT]:
1. Please check if the DA path is correct.
2. Please check if all the ROM files exist.
3. Please check if the scatter file description is sync with the exist ROM files.

It's impossible to upgrade