www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Lenovo Vibe Z (K910) Snapdragon 800 - Unboxing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
absolutely stunning phone, really nice.
i just wish they had included an sd slot. 16GB is just not enough (and i am sure there is less than 12GB available).
the camera should be amazing, it has a F1.8 aperture.
looking forward to see your review and your experience with the ROM (some of the apps cannot be removed as it seems)
be sure to check out the Viberom update, Lenovo is very active.
whenever they decide to bring these phones in US and Europe they will give Apple and Samsung a run for their money,
it will be very interesting to see what they make of their takeover of Motorola.
Judgeing from the past, they did a very good job in making Thinkpad profitable again after taking it over from IBM, so i am pretty sure they could be a big player in the mobile area as well.
if you compare the design with the older K900 they made a nice step forward to make it more stylish and less flashy.
The biggest pro point here is most definitely the price, for around 450USD you get a top of the line Smartphone, and Dual-Sim pentaband 3G to boot.
You said it.

I'm going to really test these phones out and make sure my reviews are even more detailed than before. I'm sure you'll get all the details you need.
Big Grin
and its worth to mention that this phone is Dual Sim Dual Active, not your usual Dual Sim Standby....