www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Xiaomi Note price
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why was the Xiaomi Hongmi Note hyped on all the phone news sites as 130$ price, but all the stores that sell it online want atleast twice as much?
price for china is not price for export. that is nothing new.
even if you buy a phone in Shenzen, you will pay more than a chinese since you are a foreigner....
solution = chinese friend buys for you ;)
but be careful not to get a TD-CDMA phone then.
(2014-03-23, 15:01)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]price for china is not price for export. that is nothing new.
even if you buy a phone in Shenzen, you will pay more than a chinese since you are a foreigner....
solution = chinese friend buys for you ;)
but be careful not to get a TD-CDMA phone then.

linr76 if you have any local Shenzhen citizen friend, I'd be glad to become friend with him/her/ whatever gender they have Tongue Big Grin
nope sorry, i have to pay full price from online retailer as well..
well now that we are speaking of that, what do you think about this:
some one is selling 100 pcs lot inew for 2500$. which means each inew v3 for 25$ . . .
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??!?

even if it's a fake inew v3 , how did they managed to sell it for 25$!? even a well made toy costs more than this..

meanwhile someone else on aliexpress is selling inew v3 for more than 600$!!!!
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-03-23, 16:30)danyno1 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??!?

even if it's a fake inew v3 , how did they managed to sell it for 25$!? even a well made toy costs more than this..
If it sounds way too good to be true, then it probably isn't real. Don't waste time or energy think about it. It's scam.
i can tell you how that works-
you pay, seller dissapears. money gone no goods.
would not be the first time and certainly not the last.
Well, if I understood correctly Aliexpress terms, they dont transfer money to seller
until you confirm that you received order and are happy with it.
So you cant lose money but time certanly.
(2014-03-23, 18:44)ostres Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if I understood correctly Aliexpress terms, they dont transfer money to seller
until you confirm that you received order and are happy with it.
So you cant lose money but time certanly.
The sellers can ship anything they want and show proof of the ship. Maybe 100 broke inew v3. Maybe 100 inew v3 cases. maybe 100 bananas. Then it's your word vs theirs. After a long process, you may get half or 25% of your money back. If you don't believe, then try to order and see what happens. It's an excellent deal. Hands