www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Random Power Off + Home Button not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-04-04, 01:38)gizmo32 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The last one is the most updated version.
(2014-04-04, 05:24)angeloroncalli Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The last one is the most updated version.

will this work, this is an other type off Phone i guess?

have tried the old one and the auto shut down still remains..
I've tried all the firmware and custom ROM's there are available. I even created my own ROM with some sleepfunctions modifications but the phone still shuts off.

Weird thing is, it always shuts off at a certain moment when it's in sleep mode, just lying on the table.
But it never happens when the phone is connected to the charger.

Other things I tried:
- Put a piece of paper between the battery and bottom to make it fit tighter
- Put a piece of paper on top of the battery
- Disabling Power processes
- Unlock the phone, tried differen governors

I also wanted to know if it's the hardware in the bad quality battery, so I put a piece of tape on the middle 2 connectors of the battery (these control shutdown functions of the battery). But after a while, the phone again just shut down by itself.

Nothing works.

I think it's a hardware issue.
(2014-04-06, 05:40)gersonl Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried all the firmware and custom ROM's there are available. I even created my own ROM with some sleepfunctions modifications but the phone still shuts off.

Weird thing is, it always shuts off at a certain moment when it's in sleep mode, just lying on the table.
But it never happens when the phone is connected to the charger.

Other things I tried:
- Put a piece of paper between the battery and bottom to make it fit tighter
- Put a piece of paper on top of the battery
- Disabling Power processes
- Unlock the phone, tried differen governors

I also wanted to know if it's the hardware in the bad quality battery, so I put a piece of tape on the middle 2 connectors of the battery (these control shutdown functions of the battery). But after a while, the phone again just shut down by itself.

Nothing works.

I think it's a hardware issue.

i hope someone can resolve this, it is quite anoying ;(
I hope it is software otherwise the Phone is useless
It could be a few other things:

1. The phone is not really switched off, but the wake-up app does not function properly
2. The rooting process causes the phone to malfunction in sleep modus

It really might be the 1st issue because there seems to be a bug in the lock-screen window.
When you have the first ROM from the MLais MX69T Pro (on needrom) there's a bug: There's a standard lock screen window where you have to slide to unlock the screen, but AFTER that there's another lock screen window!
THERE's TWO lock screen windows!
When you set in the settings your lock screen to for example a pin-code, the first slide-lock window always pops up first, and after that you have to enter your pincode.

In a later version this is fixed... but is it really fixed? Or did this introduce a bug, namely that the phone won't sometimes switch on properly from sleep?

I've installed the old ROM again and going to test if this version "shuts down" the phone too.

The second thing is that the ROOTING process may cause the bug.
You always have to root, because you have to put your IMEI back. So what happens when you don't root?
Can someone test this? (I'm busy with testing an old ROM).
interesting, but my Phone had it from day one Original rom, so is gues thats not the issue.
the lockscreen i have tested also that works fine ..

only problem i see is thats de cores are shutting down completely all 8 Sad

i am searching for a tool to make a system log over a period of time...

someone in china is looking in to it also perhaps i hear from her monday
Well if you ddid't have two lock screens, you didn't have the first MX69T rom.

Because they fixed that in a later version. The double lock-screen bug is also not in the h9008 rom.

So I'm tesing this version with the two lock screens now to see if that shuts down the phone too when pressing the power button in sleep mode.

I've used a battery log tool but I didn't see anything curious. Correct voltages etc. Real capacity of the battery was calculated to 1520mAh tough. The 3000mAh printed is really fake.
I forgot to write down the Original rom ID.... i got one from another seller (140114) in China en yesterday i flashed it with it, i saw that it had MD5 issues so i am looking for a software version H9008+ (thats my second Phone rom 070314)

perhaps tomorrow some more info

i have also rom 010314, witch one did you used?
I'm testing the first one "Mlais MX69T Pro" from needrom.com
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
You need to register to see the download links.
strange today no shutdowns since 23 hour ago ?
i am downloading the rom h9008+ let see whats inside....
Pages: 1 2 3